– to get The APPI Journal and The APPI Newsletter entirely free – either biannual publication provides members with ELT information and feature articles on sundry pedagogical issues;
– to take part in the Annual Conference at a reduced rate with the proof of being a fully paid-up member;
– to participate in seminars, workshops and other professional development events after previous enrolment (either with or without any payment at all according to the nature of the event);
– to ask APPI for credited and not credited training courses (according to the current menu);
– to borrow from APPI’s resource centre (library and audiovisual materials) – packing and mailing costs if any on members’;
– to benefit from 10% discount at three bookshops: Livraria Britânica, Lisbon; Livraria Simphonia das Letras, Porto and Livraria Tricana, Aveiro;
– Protocolo estabelecido entre a SATA e a APPI: – 10% de desconto na tarifa pública disponível e apenas para as rotas SATA ( SATA Air Açores e/ou SATA Internacional ); Taxas a pagar pelo(a) beneficiário(a); Link: https://www.sata.pt/pt-pt/event/validate/APPI Password: APPI + o nº de associado com A ou B (Exemplo: APPIB7892). Não aplicável a residentes na RAA.
– to make the most of further agreements in force celebrated with sundry institutions.