- to get The APPI eJournal and The APPInep eNewsletter entirely free – either biannual publication provides members with ELT information and feature articles on sundry pedagogical issues;
- to take part in the Annual Conference at a reduced rate with the proof of being a fully paid-up member;
- to participate in seminars, workshops and other professional development events after previous enrolment (either with or without any payment at all according to the nature of the event);
- to ask APPI for credited and not credited training courses (according to the current courses’ menu: ‘APPIforma CPD Centre’);
- to borrow from APPI’s resource centre (library and audiovisual materials) – packing and mailing costs if any on members’;
- to benefit from 10% discount at three bookshops: Livraria Britânica, Lisbon; Livraria Simphonia das Letras, Porto and Livraria Tricana, Aveiro;
- to make the most of further agreements in force celebrated with sundry institutions.
Join APPI now!