34th Annual APPI Conference 'Teacher & Learner Agency' | July 2021
Published in Conference on Jul 16, 2019
10/07/2021 to 18/07/2021
34th Annual APPI Online Conference ‘Teacher & Learner Agency’
Date: 10-11 & 17-18 July 2021
Key Topic of the conference 'Teacher & Learner Agency':
Agency has become a common recent topic in education research and conferences all over the world. Another edu buzzword? Decide for yourself!
In a nutshell, when applied to both teachers and learners agency means:
- the teachers’ singular capacity to act as agents of change within their pedagogical environment with implications on their own professional identity, peers, students, and school at large - e.g.
- the choices they make in their classroom practice (methodologies, strategies, resources…) and the opportunities for significant learning they provide learners with;
- recognizing learners as active agents of their own learning, having choice and voice in it, being aware of their own strengths and weaknesses and self-regulating their progress, striving to gradually take full responsibility for their learning.
Do join us next July and learn more about agency and how to implement it in your classroom!
The Conference Organising team
Please note: The Conference has been accredited by the CCPFC with 25 hours of accredited training - grupos de recrutamento 120, 220, 330* | Registo nº CCPFC/ACC-106768/19
* Releva na dimensão científica e pedagógica para efeitos de progressão em carreira dos Professores dos grupos de recrutamento mencionados - artigo 9º do Regime Jurídico da Formação Contínua.
Registration is NOW open!
Estão (re)abertas as inscrições para o 34º Congresso APPI – ‘Teacher & Learner Agency’ - até ao dia 30 de junho 2021. O Congresso realiza-se em regime a distância.
Se é Associada(o), note, por favor:
- se já confirmou a sua inscrição no Congresso, não precisa de fazer nada;
A inscrição online só é submetida com sucesso se for anexado o comprovativo de pagamento.
O Congresso está aberto a todos os professores de Inglês, Sócios e Não Sócios, pelo que agradecemos a divulgação do evento entre seus pares.